- Embodies and intensifies the benefits of regular Olive Oil.
- Antibacterial and anti-viral
- Diaper rash and other rashes
- Its thicker form allows you to apply it without running or dripping like regular Olive Oil.
- Is conentrated using the powerfully healing ozonation process.
- Allows a little to go a long way (less is needed)
Ozonated Olive Oil
Energy Enhanced Cold Pressed Ozonated Olive Oil
We think that our Nikola Tesla Organic Ozonated Olive Oil is similar to Edgar Cayce Cold Pressed Organic Ozonated Castor Oil. Ozonated Olive oil is more popular because it is more well known. Ozonated Castor Oil is well regarded in Europe as it has the extra benefit of the legendary effectiveness of Castor Oil.
We offer a DUO set of one of each Ozonated Olive Oil and Ozonated Castor Oil for those of you who would like o try them both, or custom blend them yourself.
In Europe, famed Dr. Klinghardt has protocols for treatment of Lymes Disease blending both ozonated olive oil and ozonated castor oil Learn More
- Allows the healing properties of Olive Oil and Oxygen molecules combined to accelerate the healing process.
- Has become known as a major component in the fight against Lyme Disease and co-infections when blended with Ozonated Castor Oil.
- Benefical in the treatment of fungal infections including Athlete's Foot
- Skin conditions such as Eczema, dermatitis,acne, rashes, other chronic skin conditions.
We think that Edgar Cayce's Ozonated Castor Oil is similar to but has more healing properties than Ozonated Olive Oil. Ozonated Olive oil is more popular because it is more well known. Ozonated Castor Oil is well regarded in Europe as it has the extra benefit of the legendary effectiveness of Castor Oil.
Ozonated Olive Oil has been regarded to have been beneficial in the treatment of:
- Leg ulcers
- Bed sores
- Bee stings
- Insect bites
- Topical Yeast Infections
- Acne, ringworm, and other skin problems
- Scalp infections
- Herpes simplex
- Tinea versicolor (chronic fungal skin infection, caused by a yeast type skin fungus)
Edgar Cayce and Nicola Tesla's invention of Ozonated Oils
Edgar Cayce and Nicola Tesla were collegues. At one of the A.R.E. meetings, where the Violet Ray Device was presented, the thinking is that Nicola Tesla had several readings by Edgar Cayce in his lifetime, some having to do with inventions.
Nicola Tesla had many patented inventions including one for AC (Alternative current) which allowed us to have the luxury of electricity in our homes and cities.
Nicola Tesla's other noteworthy inventions are the
- Ozone Generator and
- Ozonated Olive Oil and other ozonated oils.
Nicola Tesla sold Ozonated Oils to physicians to treat many health conditions.
History and Research on Ozone Generation and Ozonated Oil
Nicola Tesla was a contemporary of Thomas Edison. Nicola Tesler began marketing Ozonated Olive Oil to medical doctors. He chose Olive Oil because of it's availabilty and high burn factor, not for any particular healing properties of Olive Oil.
Tesla ozonated a number of oils, including ones that were available in the Sears & Roebuck Catalog which included Euclyptus, Spermint and Pine Ozonated Oils.
Nicola Tesler was a world famous electrical genius, visionary and mystic with over 300 patents, including AC and wireless communication, ionized gases, cold plasma, and ozone generation for oxyen therapy. Nicola Tesla started the Tesla Ozone Company and sold to Naturopaths, Allopaths and Doctors, ozonated oils of various types.
(Please email us with requests for other types of ozonated oils)
Ozonated Olive Oil - Ozonated Olive Oil Paste Review
|The benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil is primarily for skin conditions. The advantage of any topical oil or lotion is that it is more bio-available to the skin. This is very important especially for babies and those with delicate skin. A paste is more protective of the skin in cold weather. It sits on top of the skin longer than an oil does.
For Ozonated Oils, the pastes have more ozone embedded into them than do the oils. There are many ozone therapies. More is not necessarily better. For both paste and Ozonated Oil, the ozone does absorb into the skin.
More is not always betterDr. Greenberg, formerly of the Kief Clinic, has shown, in vitro, that at concentrations of 90 ug/ml there was crimping of red blood cells which was definitely harmful. Experiments by F. Sweet et al, have shown inhibition of growth in healthy cells at concentrations above 70 ug/ml. Levels are much higher in Ozonated Olive Oil Paste.
Using Ozonated Oils are safer as they stay below these levels.
124.2 ml (4.2 oz) green bottle
(3) 124.2 ml (4.2 oz) green bottles (12.6 oz ~ 372.62 ml total)